· Shrimp: Shrimp is one of the easiest forms of seafood to eat. They are also not very expensive. Not to mention the fact that they are also very low in fat. Shrimp can be used in a variety of things such as salad and pasta. They can even be made quite a few ways as well.
· Sea scallops: Sea scallops may not be everyone’s first choice of seafood but they have been proven to be healthy and they are also very easy for one to cook.
· Bay scallops: Bay scallops are hard to find due to the fact that some of them were killed by algae. However, when you find them you will find that they are tasty, easy to cook, and even good for your health.
· Mussels: Mussels are easy to cook and they even are low in calories as well as fat. Not to mention the fact that they do not cost that much either.
· Clams: Clams are not only easy to find but they are a perfect choice for people who try to eat healthy. They are low in fat and they can be steamed and boiled.
· Crab Meat: If you are someone who loves the taste that crabs provides but do not like all of the work that comes along with making them you should consider crab meat. It will provide you with the same good taste just without all of the hard work.